Menlo Park, CA, 09/10/2019 – Aspectum, a cloud-based ecosystem for geodata visualization and analysis formerly known as EOS Vision, announces its rebranding, fully revamping their geodata analysis algorithms.
The new brand identity reflects the product’s mission, improved algorithms and now an extended team standing behind it. The platform is now compatible with a larger scope of businesses, increasing the number of industries to retail, finance, transportation and logistics, real estate, healthcare, NGO, government sector and more. Besides, the product will prove a great asset to solving the global issues connected to ecology and climate change as well as the development of energy-efficient solutions.
The features provided by Aspectum allow users to get new insights for their businesses, optimize performance and create illustrated data for clients and stakeholders.
- Simple and fast data visualization makes it easier to analyze information, evaluate various insights and make grounded decisions.
- Easy Data sharing via direct link.
- Customization is much faster with attributes and geometry editing.
- Various widgets enable huge flexibility to interact with data components.
- The auto-update feature allows businesses to set a scheduled chain of recurring procedures to refresh the data, providing users with real-time maps.
- API access allows to integrate Aspectum with other tools for mutual exchange of information.
- WMS (Web Map Service) allows users to upload any image (e.g. satellite and drone photos, pictures from the web) as a basemap to display data.
“With Aspectum we can now optimize global issues on a new scale. It is our hope that cities and businesses will use our platform to make their work more efficient. Aspectum is easily integrated into any industry, be it logistics and transportation, real estate and construction or renewable energy sources, displaying new eco- and financially friendly ways to improve. We do believe that today’s problems require modern solutions”, – said Alex Kryukov, the company CEO.