The map shows Russian Artillery Strikes against Ukraine from Russian Federation territory along with attacked Ukrainian military positions and Ukrainian cities.
Aspectum plotted the trajectory of shelling from Russian positions adding a calculated distance and a description of the event. The map allows you to assess the correlation between the proximity of Ukrainian military positions to settlements and the number of shelling the settlements.
For data enrichment, Aspectum used locations of Russian artillery positions along with information on actions, Ukrainian settlements, and Ukrainian military positions.
It is possible to filter by the distance of the attacks to empower the assessment of the weapons type used for shelling. At the same time, it’s easy to accomplish the search by Ukrainian and Russian cities.
- Visualizing up-to-date military situation in a single map
- Risk reduction and faster decision-making
- View on additional patterns and outliers of settlements shelling due to military positions
- Effective tracking, managing, and sharing reports
Key Technical Features
- Categorical Filtering
- Filtering by Quantitative Values
- Search by Column Value
- Advanced Data Processing