Smart map displays countries where Care programs are running. The color shows the number of employees, height – the number of projects.
For each country, in addition to the number of projects, employees, there is a link to the program, project sectors along with information on projects in each specific sector.
It is possible to filter by the number of employees, projects, the number of project areas, and also filter by country.
- Tracking the effectiveness of multinational programs in NGO
- Getting faster visual insights for well-grounded decisions in people and resources management
- Monitor and control the current program network
- Identifying new locations worth to expand the program to
- Providing public access to the embedded coverage map
Key Technical Features
- Categorical Filtering
- Filtering by Quantitative Values
- Search by Column Value
- 3D Visualization