Water sources visualization in African regions. Color shows the type of source, size – its volume. Each object contains a photo attached (photo was taken during the data collection process). There is also a timestamp indicating the date information was collected. Advanced Data Processing automatically recalculated the number of water sources by the district. Each district visualized comprises demographic information (total population, and population by gender).
NGO data we used was provided by DNH.
On the map, it is possible to filter by region, source status (active or not) and by source volume.
- Drive public attention to water supply in African regions
- Easily get and deliver insights in the format of interactive smart map
- Effective decision-making on primary regions to deliver humanitarian aid
- Identifying critical zones, territories for a check-up
- Quick digital sharing and hard copy reporting
Key Technical Features
- Categorical Filtering
- Filtering by Quantitative Values
- Search by Column Value
- Advanced Data Processing
- Multiscale visualization
- Media Visualization