This spatial analysis use-case is aimed at identifying the best locations for fast-food restaurant expansion based on the concentration of the target audience and the locations of competitors.
Plotting target audience concentration and competitors’ locations we moved further to spatial distribution, correlations, and clusters investigation. As a result, obtained locations correspond to the clusters comprising minimal competitors’ presence within 250 m radius and target audience concentration. Quick filtering allows instant zooming to the most attractive areas for new business.
- HoReCa and Retail players making faster decisions on expanding their venues network
- Visibility on locations free of competitors within a radius of 250 m and defined by target audience concentration
- Considering all main aspects Aspectum provides as data enrichment (concentration of the target audience, PoIs (universities, schools, business centers, and public transport stops), competitors’ locations.
- Easy data interaction filtering for the most attractive areas to set the ball rolling for your business!
- Transparent and comprehensive GIS for business users
Key Technical Features
- Data Analytics
- Advanced Data Processing
- Data Aggregation
- Filtering by Quantitative Values