The map represents the information gathered by the “Free to Be” research. The initial visualization is based on the data collected in Lima, Peru. Developed multiscale visualization allows discovering patterns across the whole city. On the streets level, every story is visualized showing the tone of one.
Widgets allow filtering by the author’s age, which could help to distinguish socio-demographic patterns across the city. The categorical filter allows showing the mood of the particular area based on the daytime.
- Extended demographics showing the emotional scale amongst the population
- Demography patterns on happiness, mood, and life satisfaction
- Popularization and newsbreak for media researches
- Assessment of the reactions on world events
Key Technical Features
- Data Aggregation
- 3D Visualization
- Multiscale visualization
- Categorical Filtering
- Filtering by Quantitative Values