Map provides visualization of the earthquake locations in L’Aquila, their magnitude, and depth occurred.
It is possible to filter by the date of recording the magnitude activities, power, and depth of shocks. There is also a search by the locations of the earthquake.
- Entire visibilty on historical data for earthquakes
- Comprehensive interaction with quantitative and attributive data to find necessary location or parameter in seconds
- Ensuring the well-being of people for government and municipalities
- Checking out critical points and fast decision-making
Key Technical Features
- Time-Series Widget
- Search by Column Value
- Filtering by Quantitative Values