Smart mapping displays the time needed to get from London to large European cities by train. Each endpoint has information on transfer cities, as well as key points of interest worth to see there.
On the map, you can filter destinations by the time you need to get to them, and search by the name of the city.
- Arcs visualization representing top destinations by the inputs chosen;
- Tourism routes planning across the Europe;
- Transportation network accessibility planning;
- Can be used as the layer for complex analysis of London transport infrastructure.
Key Technical Features
- Multiscale visualization
- Filtering by Quantitative Values
- Search by Column Value