The map shows all the trees of the city of Lethbridge with attributive information on it: type, height, a diameter of the crown, land-use, etc. The map was based on tree data collected by crowdsourcing and municipal services.
On the map, it is possible to filter the trees by height, crown diameter, accessories by land-use and type. There is also a search for city parks. When the map is zooming out, data aggregation occurs, which allows you to select zones with a higher and lower concentration of greenery.
- Planning for cropping, pruning and updating trees;
- Prevent the fall of trees and branches on communal and private property;
- Select the property in green areas;
- Data collection via chatbot.
Key Technical Features
- Data Aggregation
- Categorical Filtering
- Filtering by Quantitative Values
- Search by Column Value
- Multiscale Visualization