The map shows an increase in domestic violence against women during the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe and the US. It provides information on women who ever suffered intimate partner’s physical and/or sexual violence, number of shelters for them, helplines, availability of domestic violence legislation, demographic and economic data.
It also provides country filtration by GDP, legislation, shelters number, and percent of women ever suffered domestic violence.
- Planning and managing urban activities during quarantine;
- Risk zones and help centers locations;
- Monitoring of shelters facilities;
- Panic mood of citizens and crime assessment in times of a global pandemic.
Key Technical Features
- Categorical Filtering
- Filtering by Quantitative Values